Tick Releaser Spray and Mail-In Test Kit
Why take a chance with tick born diseases? Tick Releaser Spray helps release the tick and provides a handy test kit for you to submit the tick for diagnostic testing for disease.*
Tick Releaser Spray is a blend of natural oils that, when applied directly, helps the tick to back out. Forget what you've read about hot matches and nail polish remover! Simply apply Tick Releaser, wait and remove.
- Made in USA: Yes
- Manufacturer Product Number: TRS-718
- UPC: 766501307184
- Single Unit Pack Length: 5
- Single Unit Pack Width: 1
- Single Unit Pack Height: 7
- Helps release ticks safely and intact
- Toxin Free Formula
- Safe for your pets and family
The sooner you find a tick attached, the higher the success rate of the tick releasing. Tick Releaser Spray works quickly with engorged ticks and ticks that are not cemented in. There are several tick varieties that release different cement-like substances at different rates. Since all ticks are different, it could take up to one to two hours for the attached tick to start to release after spraying Tick Releaser Spray on the tick. If the cement-like substance from the tick has set in and you're not able to pull the tick out fully intact, consult your doctor for safe removal. If you are in a high tick area, check for ticks after every outdoor activity to reduce the risk of being bitten.
*Additional fee applies. Test covers 7 tick-born diseases.
Kit Includes: Releaser spray, tweezers, collection tube, alcohol prep pad and order form.
Clove oil, lemongrass oil, purified water, almond oil, glycerin.
- Spray 2-3 times on the attached tick.
- Wait for the tick to back out of the skin. If the tick has been attached for over 24 hours, spray again to weaken the cement-like substance that keeps the tick firmly attached to the skin.
- Remove the tick with the tweezers and place in the collection tube. Seal the tube tightly and place in a padded envelope.
- Clean the area with the alcohol prep pad.
- If the tick does not release after several sprays, consult your doctor.
- Tick Releaser works best within 24 hours of the tick bite.
*Mail-in testing is available for the following Tick Born Diseases:
* Up to five ticks can be submitted for testing per each test indicated.
Test for one disease = $25.00 Test for three diseases = $50.00
Test panel (all 7 diseases) = $75.00 (recommended)
• Anaplasma • Babesia • Ehrlichia
• Lyme Disease • Bartonella
• Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
Click here to identify common ticks and regions where they are located.